32. RAMACANDRA AND HIS ANCESTORS.
Yaradaca, who killed Yimma of Kuntluru, is the grand-
father of your grandfather; king Singa who slew Macca Gannaya
in battle is your grandfather's father; Madhava who put to
death Bhandara llummadi is your father's father; Peda
Vedasfiri ^ho defeated Ghinda Dandanatha is your father. 0 !
Veclaya Ramacandra, yon pleased the Sultan, Firoz Shah, near
the Bandi Pass, and won a victory over the Kannadis in battle.
VelugotivUri Vamsavali: v. 100.
33. PSNUGALLU INSCRIPTION.
1. Salutation to Mother Earth, (omitted)
2. Salutation to Ganapati. (omitted)
3. Praise of Harihara, son of Bukka.
4. Praise of his minister Baica-daudadhipa.
5. His son Irugapa was made commander-m-chief? (damlft-
dhinatheSvara) by Harihara. Irugapa's great qualities
6. Harihara's son Bukka ruled the earth with distinction.
7. The city of Lord Sambhu, Panugalhi, deiended by many
Turuska warriors and stone ramparts was conquered by
him on Sunday in the bright half or the month of
Bhadrapada -Nabhasya), in the year Isvara, (which *as)
the Saka year represented by treasures ^9;? moon (1),
tires 3, and moon (1), 4319).
S. Praise ox Aiiantaksniapati, son of Imma^i Bukka, and
of his heroism in war.
9. King Irninadi Bukka, fond of doing original deeds, made
a new lotus tank (bed) by pipes and fitted it with manj
SffUfA Indian Research, II, pp. 173-3
B4,a, BUICKA II AND TELINGiNA.
1. Salutation to Narayaiia.
2. Salutation to Hukunda with Indira.